CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Pedestrian Being Struck on Highway 403 in Mississauga
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle on the eastbound 403 near Hurontario Street at 7:19 p.m.
The pedestrian was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver remained at the scene, and police are investigating why there was a pedestrian on the highway at all.
All lanes and the eastbound on-ramp at Erin Mills Parkway are closed due to the ongoing investigation. Traffic is currently being diverted off the highway at Mavis and Erin Mills.
Drivers are advised to expect lengthy delays and find alternate routes if possible.
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Highway closed after pedestrian fatally struck in Oakville
- VIDEO: Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on 401
- UPDATED: Female Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant