CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Horrific 407 Crash in Mississauga
A man has been transported to a trauma centre in serious condition following a crash on Hwy. 407 near the Mississauga-Milton border, Peel Paramedics report.
Earlier this afternoon, the OPP reported that the collision, which took place on the eastbound 407 beyond Hwy. 401, blocked all lanes.
Shortly afterwards, Ornge announced that a helicopter landed on the highway west of Winston Churchill in response to the “serious collision.”
The affected portion of the 407 was closed and remains closed for investigation.
There are reports that one car rolled over and a truck jumped the median.
Video and cover photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga
- What Happens When a City Councillor Dies in Office?
- Canadian Passport Ranked One of the Most Powerful in the World
- Highlights of Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie's State of the City Address
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of Triple Fatal Crash in Mississauga
- Massive Crash Blocks all Lanes on 407 in Mississauga Area
- VIDEO: Aftermath of QEW Crash that Critically Injured 12-Year-Old Boy
- Victims ID'd in Horrific Crash on Mississauga-Oakville Border