CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Horrific 407 Crash in Mississauga
A man has been transported to a trauma centre in serious condition following a crash on Hwy. 407 near the Mississauga-Milton border, Peel Paramedics report.
Earlier this afternoon, the OPP reported that the collision, which took place on the eastbound 407 beyond Hwy. 401, blocked all lanes.
Shortly afterwards, Ornge announced that a helicopter landed on the highway west of Winston Churchill in response to the “serious collision.”
The affected portion of the 407 was closed and remains closed for investigation.
There are reports that one car rolled over and a truck jumped the median.
Video and cover photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of crash that left two dead and highway lanes closed for 24 hours
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of Triple Fatal Crash in Mississauga
- Massive Crash Blocks all Lanes on 407 in Mississauga Area
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Mississauga man wins the jackpot lottery thought it was a hoax
- Paid sick leave coming for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario workers, says Premier Ford
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel Police chase a suspect in Brampton
- Flights from India and Pakistan suspended for 30 days to Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection