CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
Peel police are investigating a fatal collision that closed a major road in Mississauga this morning (Oct. 16).
Earlier today, police confirmed that two people are dead following a crash involving a transport truck and a vehicle in the area of Hurontario Street and Matheson Blvd East.
The crash happened shortly after 5 a.m.
You can see a video of the aftermath of the incident, courtesy of @digitaltheory, below.
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
After the incident, Hurontario was closed in both directions from Barondale to Matheson, while Matheson remained open.
Police say Hurontario St. has since reopened.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Cover photo and video courtesy of @digitaltheory
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga