CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
Peel police are investigating a fatal collision that closed a major road in Mississauga this morning (Oct. 16).
Earlier today, police confirmed that two people are dead following a crash involving a transport truck and a vehicle in the area of Hurontario Street and Matheson Blvd East.
The crash happened shortly after 5 a.m.
You can see a video of the aftermath of the incident, courtesy of @digitaltheory, below.
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
After the incident, Hurontario was closed in both directions from Barondale to Matheson, while Matheson remained open.
Police say Hurontario St. has since reopened.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Cover photo and video courtesy of @digitaltheory
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Major phone scam affecting Mississauga; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Mississauga woman celebrating huge $1 million lotto win
- Fatal crash closes major road in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of Triple Fatal Crash in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Horrific 407 Crash in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Three People Injured After Alleged Street Racing Crash in Mississauga