CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
Peel police are investigating a fatal collision that closed a major road in Mississauga this morning (Oct. 16).
Earlier today, police confirmed that two people are dead following a crash involving a transport truck and a vehicle in the area of Hurontario Street and Matheson Blvd East.
The crash happened shortly after 5 a.m.
You can see a video of the aftermath of the incident, courtesy of @digitaltheory, below.
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
After the incident, Hurontario was closed in both directions from Barondale to Matheson, while Matheson remained open.
Police say Hurontario St. has since reopened.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Cover photo and video courtesy of @digitaltheory
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- Hamilton considers closing East Mountain street to vehicles, asks residents to weigh in
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton