CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash involving motorcyclist in Brampton
There’s a heavy presence of police and emergency responders following a fatal collision today in Brampton.
At 12:40 p.m., it was reported that a motorcyclist and vehicle collided on Queen St W, west of Highway 410.
The motorcyclist was pronounced dead.
Police say the other vehicle remained at the scene.
Eastbound Queen St W has been closed down at Rutherford Rd, while westbound traffic along Queen St remains open with reduced lanes.
The Major Collision Bureau has been notified and is investigating the collision.
Police have asked residents to avoid the area.
- Roads closed, motorcyclist pronounced dead in Brampton crash
- Motorcyclist dead following late-night crash in Brampton
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga and Brampton grocery stores this week
- BREAKING: Province shortens AstraZeneca second dose to 8 weeks in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario