CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal collision in Mississauga
Two people have been killed as a result of a collision in Mississauga.
At 7:46 p.m. tonight (October 1), first responders were called to the area of Bristol Road West and Segriff Drive in relation to a collision involving a truck and a small sedan.
Two people were pronounced dead at the scene as a result of the crash.
Bristol is currently closed between Loonlake Avenue and Segriff Road.
- Bristol Road closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Collision on Bristol Rd. kills two in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of collision that knocked down traffic light in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Two people dead, as a result of collision on McLaughlin Rd at Mississauga and Brampton border
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee