CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal collision in Mississauga
Two people have been killed as a result of a collision in Mississauga.
At 7:46 p.m. tonight (October 1), first responders were called to the area of Bristol Road West and Segriff Drive in relation to a collision involving a truck and a small sedan.
Two people were pronounced dead at the scene as a result of the crash.
Bristol is currently closed between Loonlake Avenue and Segriff Road.
- Bristol Road closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Collision on Bristol Rd. kills two in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of collision that knocked down traffic light in Mississauga
- Road closed following fatal crash in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga