CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Deadly Crash Near Mississauga Road on 407
Three people were pronounced dead at the scene of a crash on Highway 407.
The crash happened at 3 p.m. near Mississauga Road, CBC reports.
Emergency personnel — including officials from Brampton Fire Emergency Services and the Peel Regional Paramedic Service — are on the scene, according to Ontario Provincial Police.
Due to the incident, all westbound lanes of Highway 407 are closed from Mavis Road to Mississauga Road. Police say the westbound on-ramp for Highway 407 is also closed at Mississauga Road, and officials are urging motorists to avoid the area for now.
Twitter user ItsYaBoiChips has posted a video of the aftermath, showing flames and large amounts of smoke rising up from the scene.
(Photo credited to ItsYaBoiChips)
- Will Brampton and Mississauga Become One City?
- Major International Retailer Files for Bankruptcy in Canada
- Brand New Grocery Store Opening in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Suspended After Fight With Fellow Officer in Mississauga
- This New Restaurant in Mississauga May Just be the Next Italian Hot Spot