CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Deadly Crash Near Mississauga Road on 407
Three people were pronounced dead at the scene of a crash on Highway 407.
The crash happened at 3 p.m. near Mississauga Road, CBC reports.
Emergency personnel — including officials from Brampton Fire Emergency Services and the Peel Regional Paramedic Service — are on the scene, according to Ontario Provincial Police.
Due to the incident, all westbound lanes of Highway 407 are closed from Mavis Road to Mississauga Road. Police say the westbound on-ramp for Highway 407 is also closed at Mississauga Road, and officials are urging motorists to avoid the area for now.
Twitter user ItsYaBoiChips has posted a video of the aftermath, showing flames and large amounts of smoke rising up from the scene.
(Photo credited to ItsYaBoiChips)
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Vehicle Fire
- Highway lanes closed due to crash in Mississauga
- Highway Crash Blocking Lanes in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of crash that left two dead and highway lanes closed for 24 hours
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix Canada in February 2021