CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of car crashing into a pole in Brampton
A man suffered non-life-threatening injuries after a car crashed into a utility pole at a Brampton intersection this morning.
Peel Police say the crash took place at Charolais Blvd. and Mils St. S. just before 10:30 a.m.
The area has been closed off to traffic while police investigate.
This video captures the scene shortly after the accident happened.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Hit and Run Aftermath in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Car Strikes Pole in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze