CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of car crashing into a pole in Brampton
A man suffered non-life-threatening injuries after a car crashed into a utility pole at a Brampton intersection this morning.
Peel Police say the crash took place at Charolais Blvd. and Mils St. S. just before 10:30 a.m.
The area has been closed off to traffic while police investigate.
This video captures the scene shortly after the accident happened.
- Life-threatening injuries reported following collision in Brampton
- Brampton intersection closed after light pole knocked down
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Hit and Run Aftermath in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of motorcycle crash in Mississauga with life-altering injuries
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Police arrest man who shot up and robbed a Milton Pizza Nova location