CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Brampton crash that sent four to hospital
Four people are in the hospital following a two-vehicle crash in Brampton this morning.
At 11:48 a.m., Peel paramedics said they were treating multiple patients following a crash at Steeles and Mavis.
One person was transported to a Toronto trauma centre in serious condition.
The remaining three are being transported to local hospitals with moderate injuries.
Roads in the area were closed off and residents should avoid the area until further notice.
The investigation into this collision is ongoing.
- Four people hospitalized following crash in Brampton
- Roads closed, two in hospital after crash at Brampton intersection
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Peel Region reporting 784 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon—7.4 per cent decrease from previous day
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19