CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of bank robbery in Mississauga
Police are investigating a robbery that took place this afternoon (Jan. 27) in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers were called at 3:14 p.m. for a bank robbery at a Royal Bank in the Mclaughlin and Derry Road area.
A weapon was seen but no injuries have been reported, police say.
The suspects fled the scene in a vehicle.
No suspect description is available at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
A video of the incident can be seen below.
Video courtesy of @digitaltheory
- Suspects flee armed robbery in Mississauga
- SIU investigating after teenage bank robbery suspect shot by police in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police seeking two armed suspects after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Say Gun Used During Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident