CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of bank robbery in Mississauga
Police are investigating a robbery that took place this afternoon (Jan. 27) in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers were called at 3:14 p.m. for a bank robbery at a Royal Bank in the Mclaughlin and Derry Road area.
A weapon was seen but no injuries have been reported, police say.
The suspects fled the scene in a vehicle.
No suspect description is available at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
A video of the incident can be seen below.
Video courtesy of @digitaltheory
- Suspects flee armed robbery in Mississauga
- SIU investigating after teenage bank robbery suspect shot by police in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police seeking two armed suspects after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Say Gun Used During Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared at hospital in Mississauga
- Police investigating triple stabbing in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Province tells people in Mississauga to only celebrate Christmas with members of their own household
- Toronto police have person of interest in billionaire deaths