Car on its side following crash in Mississauga
A car is on its side following a crash in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say the two-vehicle collision occurred in the Derry Rd. and Tomken Rd. area around 9:00 am.
Northbound Tomken has been shut down from Derry.
Police say there are no reports on injuries at this time.
Drivers should expect delays in the area.
Police say minor injuries have been reported. No one is being transported to hospital. The roadway is now clear.
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- Three-Vehicle Crash Closes Part of Major Road in Mississauga
- Roads Shut Down for Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery