Car Fire Prompts Road Closure in Mississauga
A car fire has prompted road closures in Mississauga.
Shortly before 5:30 p.m., Peel police announced they were responding to a car fire in the Dixie and Matheson area. The fire department was also on scene and the fire had been extinguished.
Fortunately, no injuries were reported.
That said, there are road closures in effect, so you may want to avoid the area.
Car fire at Dixie Road and Matheson Boulevard, fire department on scene, fire is out, no injures report, road closures in area. pic.twitter.com/UMTJUOzf29— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) December 28, 2016
- Police and Fire Department on Scene for Active Fire in Mississauga
- Fire Causing Delays on Lakeshore Road East in Mississauga
- Police And Fire Department At Scene For Active Fire At Mississauga Restaurant
- VIDEO: Road Closures in Effect Following House Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26