Car Crashes into Mississauga Restaurant
Well, it’s been already been a difficult 2017 for a popular Mississauga restaurant.
Earlier today, a car crashed through the front of Ambiance of India, a Clarkson-area restaurant located at 2157 Royal Windsor Drive.
According to police, a call regarding the incident came in around 12:40 p.m. Fortunately, no injuries were reported in connection with the crash, but police have confirmed that the restaurant sustained significant structural damage.
There is no indication that the collision was alcohol-related and no other information on what may have prompted the crash is available at this time.
You can see an Instagram shot of the damage, courtesy of insauga.com reader Andrew Jordan (@fairlyordinary), below.
- Residents Warned of Possible New CRA Fraud in Mississauga
- Police Appeal to Identify Suspect in Dog Bite Investigation
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- YouTube is Currently Down
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Help Following Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton