Car Crashes into Mississauga Restaurant
Well, it’s been already been a difficult 2017 for a popular Mississauga restaurant.
Earlier today, a car crashed through the front of Ambiance of India, a Clarkson-area restaurant located at 2157 Royal Windsor Drive.
According to police, a call regarding the incident came in around 12:40 p.m. Fortunately, no injuries were reported in connection with the crash, but police have confirmed that the restaurant sustained significant structural damage.
There is no indication that the collision was alcohol-related and no other information on what may have prompted the crash is available at this time.
You can see an Instagram shot of the damage, courtesy of insauga.com reader Andrew Jordan (@fairlyordinary), below.
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths