Car Crashes into Mississauga Restaurant
Well, it’s been already been a difficult 2017 for a popular Mississauga restaurant.
Earlier today, a car crashed through the front of Ambiance of India, a Clarkson-area restaurant located at 2157 Royal Windsor Drive.
According to police, a call regarding the incident came in around 12:40 p.m. Fortunately, no injuries were reported in connection with the crash, but police have confirmed that the restaurant sustained significant structural damage.
There is no indication that the collision was alcohol-related and no other information on what may have prompted the crash is available at this time.
You can see an Instagram shot of the damage, courtesy of insauga.com reader Andrew Jordan (@fairlyordinary), below.
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Police Dealing with Person in Crisis in Mississauga
- Popular Grocery Store Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Crash in Mississauga Leads to Arrest of Four Armed Robbery Suspects