Car Collides With MiWay Bus, Man Critically Injured
A collision between a car and a MiWay bus this afternoon has sent a man to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The Mississauga News reports that the collision happened around 1:50 p.m. at Tenth Line West and Bala Drive in Churchill Meadows.
According to Peel Region Paramedics, the man is believed to have been an occupant in the car. He was taken to the trauma centre at Hamilton General Hospital.
There’s no word yet on whether he’s expected to recover, but his injuries have been described as critical. We’ll keep you posted with any updates.
Update re traffic: North bound 10th at Serena is blocked pic.twitter.com/6K3WBugKem— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) July 22, 2016
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Serious Collision in Mississauga Leaves 2 People With Critical Injuries
- Peel Police Investigating Collision In Mississauga
- Male Critically Injured in Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Mississauga mayor says city ticketed restaurants and individuals for violating gathering limits