Car Collides With MiWay Bus, Man Critically Injured
A collision between a car and a MiWay bus this afternoon has sent a man to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The Mississauga News reports that the collision happened around 1:50 p.m. at Tenth Line West and Bala Drive in Churchill Meadows.
According to Peel Region Paramedics, the man is believed to have been an occupant in the car. He was taken to the trauma centre at Hamilton General Hospital.
There’s no word yet on whether he’s expected to recover, but his injuries have been described as critical. We’ll keep you posted with any updates.
Update re traffic: North bound 10th at Serena is blocked pic.twitter.com/6K3WBugKem— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) July 22, 2016
- OPP Provide Update Into Major Highway 401 Collision Including Four-Year-Old Girl
- BMW Crashes Into Chinese Restaurant In Mississauga
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- No Frills Has Introduced A Game That Lets Players Win PC Optimum Points
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Serious Collision in Mississauga Leaves 2 People With Critical Injuries
- Reports Suggest Hamilton Crime Boss Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga
- Male Critically Injured in Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Peel Paramedics on Scene Following Possible Propane Tank Explosion