Car Collides With MiWay Bus, Man Critically Injured
A collision between a car and a MiWay bus this afternoon has sent a man to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The Mississauga News reports that the collision happened around 1:50 p.m. at Tenth Line West and Bala Drive in Churchill Meadows.
According to Peel Region Paramedics, the man is believed to have been an occupant in the car. He was taken to the trauma centre at Hamilton General Hospital.
There’s no word yet on whether he’s expected to recover, but his injuries have been described as critical. We’ll keep you posted with any updates.
Update re traffic: North bound 10th at Serena is blocked pic.twitter.com/6K3WBugKem— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) July 22, 2016
- BREAKING: Mississauga Makes Final Decision on Whether or Not to Allow Cannabis Retail Stores
- Garbage and Recycling Days About to Change in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man a Millionaire Following Huge Lotto Win
- L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Serious Collision in Mississauga Leaves 2 People With Critical Injuries
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga
- Male Critically Injured in Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Paramedics Responding to Collision with Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Paramedics Attend Highway Collision in Mississauga