Car Accident Accompanied by Fluid Spill in Mississauga
If you’re traveling in the Heartland area, you should expect some delays.
Shortly before 6:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a collision had occurred in the Mavis and Rodeo Drive area in Mississauga. A minor fluid spill accompanied the crash.
According to police, one passenger has been transported to hospital with an upper body injury.
Police are asking people to avoid the area for now.
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Following Diesel Spill in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays in Major Shopping Area in Mississauga
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Crash in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Diesel Spill in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga