Canadian company makes it easy for Mississauga residents to sell their old phones
We've all got some old devices lying around that we're not using. That's especially true for cellphones, with big tech companies pumping out bigger and better phones year after year.
Unfortunately, getting rid of an old phone can be a hassle, whether you're selling it through an online marketplace or using a trade in program like Apple's that may not give you as much value as you'd hoped for.
If you're in that situation, then you'll want to check out this Canadian company that's making it much easier for Mississauga residents to sell used phones quickly and conveniently.
Go-Recell buys old phones at a surprisingly fair price — and you can sell to them from the comfort of your home, with no cost to you. Depending on your phone and the quality it's in, you could get hundreds of dollars or even more than $1000 for some high-end devices!
You can visit Go-Recell's website to get a quick (less than a minute) free quote on how much they'll pay for your phone.
Here's how it works in 5 easy steps:
1. Start by selecting your device on their website
2. Select your model
3. Select your network carrier (unlocked phones are also accepted)
4. Select the state of your device and get a price offer (you may still get an offer for devices that aren’t in good condition!)
5. Select “get paid” and Go-Recell will send you a no-cost Canada Post Expedited shipping label and kit so you can send your phone in — then get paid (typically within two business days) via your choice of e-transfer, PayPal, or a cheque
Aside from phones, Go-Recell also buys iPads, Samsung Tablets, Apple watches, and Samsung watches.
When you send your phone in they'll examine its quality, and if the quality is better than expected, they'll even raise their offer! If the quality is lower than expected, they'll send you a revised offer which you can accept or refuse — if you refuse, they'll send your phone back for free.
Not only does Go-Recell buy used phones, they also sell phones and accessories on their online store, offering a wide variety of options if you're in the market for an affordable device that's in good condition.
Go-Recell was founded in Montreal in 2013, and has since become a major company in re-selling and recycling used cell phones to thousands of consumers and non-profit groups nationwide.
They've made it their mission to offer consumers a fair-market price for their mobile phones and to keep phones from ending up in landfills, where their toxic components can pollute precious groundwater supplies and poison the local ecosystem.
"Before starting GoRecell.ca, I was always dreading selling my old tech on classified ads as I was wasting a lot of time with tire kickers, no shows, and low-ballers but time is valuable," said founder Stefan Geertsen.
"The business was created for that purpose. Simply submit your sale on the website, send in your device, and get paid fast."
Go-Recell also buys used devices in bulk (useful if you're a business owner or simply have a lot of old phones lying around).
Interested in getting a fair price for your old mobile phone? It doesn't cost anything other than a minute of your time to get a free quote .
- 5G phones are now available, but are they worth the cost?
- Canadians to Have Their Phones Searched When Entering the U.S.
- Top 5 Vintage Phones You Once Had to Have in Mississauga
- 5G phones and networks are here, but the features and effects are unclear
- Here’s When the School Cell Phone Ban Will Come into Effect in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Canada donating 13 million surplus COVID-19 vaccine doses to poor countries