Canada's First Ever $15 Forever 21 Opens in Mississauga
If you're into Forever 21, we've got huge news for you—the brand's Forever 21 Under $15 store just came to Canada and opened at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga.
The brand has always offered shoppers distinctly affordable (but fun, varied and fashion-forward) pieces, but the newest store will be the first of its kind in Canada to offer goods that are $15 or less.
The new 4,100 square foot retail space will offer new pieces as well as clearance items carried over from existing Forever 21 locations. Like other Forever 21 locations, it will carry men's, women's and kid's apparel and accessories.
"We are thrilled to announce the opening of Forever 21 Under $15 at Dixie Outlet Mall" says Paul Crane, Vice President Leasing - Retail, Cominar REIT. "This brand name outlet concept will thrive at our shopping centre given our customer's propensity to save. Dixie Outlet Mall's portfolio of brand name discount and off-price retailers offers competitive pricing and generates impressive sales for our centre."
This news might make your holiday shopping a little easier!
For more information, visit www.dixieoutletmall.com
- Former Mississauga Mayoral Candidate Charged with Hate-Motivated Crime
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga Candidate Gets into Heated Argument with Voters over Signs
- More Police Officers are Coming to Mississauga's Streets
- Top 5 Under the Radar Patios in Mississauga