Canada's First Ever $15 Forever 21 Opens in Mississauga
If you're into Forever 21, we've got huge news for you—the brand's Forever 21 Under $15 store just came to Canada and opened at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga.
The brand has always offered shoppers distinctly affordable (but fun, varied and fashion-forward) pieces, but the newest store will be the first of its kind in Canada to offer goods that are $15 or less.
The new 4,100 square foot retail space will offer new pieces as well as clearance items carried over from existing Forever 21 locations. Like other Forever 21 locations, it will carry men's, women's and kid's apparel and accessories.
"We are thrilled to announce the opening of Forever 21 Under $15 at Dixie Outlet Mall" says Paul Crane, Vice President Leasing - Retail, Cominar REIT. "This brand name outlet concept will thrive at our shopping centre given our customer's propensity to save. Dixie Outlet Mall's portfolio of brand name discount and off-price retailers offers competitive pricing and generates impressive sales for our centre."
This news might make your holiday shopping a little easier!
For more information, visit www.dixieoutletmall.com
- Big Changes Coming to Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga
- Halloween movie night coming to Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga
- Forever 21 Closing All Canadian Locations After Filing For Bankruptcy
- A Store That’s the First of its Kind in Canada Just Opened in Mississauga
- Dixie Outlet Mall setting up drive-in theatre
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- City officials issued 57 charges to Mississauga residents during first week of most recent lockdown
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win