Canada Wide Warrant Issued in Brampton Cemetery Shooting
Investigators from the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau have issued a Canada Wide Warrant in relation to a shooting investigation from August 31, 2020, in the City of Brampton.
On Monday, August 31, 2020, at 3:44 p.m., police were called to a cemetery in the area of Chinguacousy Road and Bovaird Drive in Brampton in relation to a shooting that had occurred between several people.
During the course of the investigation, three victims were located with non-life threatening gunshot wounds. There were four vehicles within the grounds of the cemetery, a nearby school and a residence that sustained damage as a result of the gunfire.
On February 19, 2021, a Canada Wide Warrant has been issued for a 31-year-old man Pedram Rabie from Thornhill for the following offences:
Attempt Murder x2
Possession of Firearm Contrary to Order
Possession of Prohibited Weapon
Possess of a Firearm without a licence
Possess of a Firearm in a vehicle
Possession of Property Obtained by Crime x2
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators from the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca
- Canada-wide arrest warrant issued for 17 year old allegedly involved in fatal shooting
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Arrest made and firearm seized in attempted murder investigation
- Canada-wide Arrest Warrant Issued For Suspect In Deadly Shooting At After-Party
- Man arrested in relation to a shooting investigation in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests
- Brampton gets new COVID vaccination site run by William Osler
- Mississauga houses fly off the market as average sale price passes $1 million