Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
A Canada-wide arrest warrant has been issued after a woman's death was ruled suspicious in Brampton and Mississauga’s fourth homicide of 2018.
Peel Regional Police say that on Saturday January 27, 2018, at around 7:30 p.m., police arrived on scene at a residence in the area of Kennedy Road and Rutherford Road in brampton.
"Officers arrived on scene and located the victim suffering from obvious signs of trauma," say police.
Upon arrival, officers located a deceased woman with obvious signs of physical trauma in the residence’s basement apartment.
The victim has been identified as Hoden Said, a 30-year-old Brampton woman.
Investigators from the Peel Regional Police Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau have identified the person allegedly responsible and issued a Canada Wide Arrest Warrant for second degree murder for Nicholas Anthony Young, a 46-year-old male of no fixed address.
Young is described as male, black, between 5’7" and 5’9" tall, with a stocky build. Police say Young is also missing a portion, if not all of his wedding ring finger.
Anyone with information regarding the wherabouts of Young, or any other information pertaining to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS(8477), or by visiting Peel Crime Stoppers online or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word ‘PEEL’ and then your tip.
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Homicide Suspect
- Canada-wide Arrest Warrant Issued For Suspect In Deadly Shooting At After-Party
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Mississauga Shooter
- Police Arrest 19-Year-Old in Connection With Mississauga Shooting Death of Teen
- Two More Suspects Arrested in Peel Homicide
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged