Business in Brampton ordered to close due to COVID-19 outbreak
A business in Brampton has been ordered to close due to an outbreak of COVID-19.
On Tuesday (May 25), Triple M Metals, located at 900 Intermodal Drive was instructed to partially close by Peel Public Health (PPH).
According to PPH’s website, a business will be instructed to close if five or more employees test positive for the virus within two weeks.
Closures may be full or partial--full closures involve the entire workplace’s premises, while partial closures may involve the mass dismissal of a shift or work area.
“Closures will allow Peel Public Health to stop further spread of COVID-19 between employees while cases in the workplace are investigated,” reads PPH’s website.
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19
- Peel Public Health orders closure of three Mississauga businesses due to outbreaks of COVID-19
- Pair of businesses in Mississauga and Brampton partially closed due to outbreaks of COVID-19
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga
- Brampton business first to be ordered fully closed by Peel Health for COVID-19 cases
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Arrest follows armed robbery of retail location in Brampton earlier this month