Burlington's Nelson swimming pool remains closed
Burlington’s Nelson Pool remains closed to the public on Monday morning.
The local pool and splash park was closed all weekend due to an unforeseen operational issues.
The 50-metre long pool, located at 4235 New Street, has eight lanes and a climbing wall feature in the deep end along with two diving boards.
For updates on when the pool will open, follow #BurlON on Twitter.
- Oshawa looking at ice rink/splash pad for Rotary Pool site
- Kinsmen Pool in Fort Erie closed for the summer
- Want to Cool Off in a Splash Pad or Outdoor Pool in Mississauga?
- Mississauga considering installing Olympic-sized swimming pool
- Muslim Mother and Autistic Daughter Kicked Out of Mississauga Swimming Pool
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic