Burlington plans to fix 11 major roads this year
Eleven Burlington road systems are in store for upgrades and improvements this year.
According to the City’s budget document, the work will include improvements to roads, bridges and pathways and is part of ongoing work that will take place over the next 10 years.
In 2024 there are five major road repair projects that are scheduled and in 2025 that number jumps to 10.
Here are the projects for 2023:
- Pine Cove Bridge replacement at Roseland Creek – bridge rehabilitation
- Lakeshore Rd. culvert rehabilitation at Tuck Creek — culvert rehabilitation
- Culvert crossing replacement North Service Rd. and King Rd. — culvert Replacement
- Burloak Drive at C.N.R. Burloak Dr. — grade separation
- Walker’s Line at Dundas St. — intersection realignment
- Thomas Crt. at Bromley Rd. N. — minor reconstruction
- Millcroft community — multi-use pathway renewal
- Waterdown Rd. N. — road renewal
- Park Ave. area — phase 1 road renewal
- Lakeshore Rd. (Guelph Line – Walker’s Line) — road resurfacing and multi-use pathway renewal
- Tyandaga Park Dr. — road resurfacing/reconstruction
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising