Burlington man celebrating lottery win
David Haynes of Burlington has just won $100,000 in the March 4, 2021, Poker Lotto draw after matching five of five cards.
According to OLG, Haynes is a regular lottery player and this is his largest win.
“I was shocked when I used the Ticket Checker to check my ticket,” Haynes told OLG. “The store clerk was just as shocked as I was!”
The father and grandfather told OLG he went to his mom’s right away to tell her about his big win. “She was so happy for me.”
Haynes plans to treat himself once the lockdown is over.
“I’ll be the one around town with a permanent smile,” he concluded.
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Guelph Line in Burlington.
Photo credits: OLG
- Three Burlington residents celebrating big lottery wins
- Lottery ticket worth $1 million that was sold in Burlington remains unclaimed
- Burlington woman celebrating lottery win
- Lottery ticket worth $15 million that was sold in Burlington remains unclaimed
- Brampton father of six a "blessed man" after cashing in winning lottery ticket
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19 updates, vaccines and tickets - May 4, 2021
- Mississauga woman accused of abduction
- WANTED: Cops hunt four Brampton men on the run
- Police concerned for well-being of 29-year-old Mississauga woman