Burlington Fortinos employee tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new COVID-19 case related to one of its store locations in Burlington.
An employee at the Fortinos at 1059 Plains Rd. E. tested positive for the virus. Their postitive test was reported on Monday (June 15), eight days after their most recent shift on June 7.
Three workers at the Fortinos South Oakville (173 Lakeshore Rd. W.) have also had positive tests recently. They last worked on June 4 and June 6.
Loblaw’s stated policy when there is a positive test is to “work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Employee at Fortinos in Oakville tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Fortinos grocery store worker in Burlington tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees test positive for COVID-19 at Fortinos in Hamilton and Oakville
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton