Burlington Centre Mark's location set for opening
Mark’s at Burlington Centre is celebrating its opening next Friday.
Calling itself Canada’s workwear and casual clothing destination, the Mark’s team specializes in men’s and women’s casual clothing, jeans, work apparel, scrubs and accessories and delivers the “best products that work as hard as you do.”
Mark’s has been providing Canadians with clothing, shoes, and accessories to “help you live with passion, conviction and authenticity.”
The clothing store was founded in 1997 under the original name of Mark’s Work Wearhouse.
The Burlington Centre store, located on 777 Guelph Line, is just one of three Mark’s in the city.
The other two local Mark’s stores are located on 3230 Fairview Street and at 2080 Appleby Line in Millcroft Shopping Centre.
- New casual clothing and sneaker store now open in Square One in Mississauga
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga
- Scaled-down ceremonies to mark Remembrance Day across Canada
- Popular shoe and clothing store coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Application submitted for new cannabis retail store in Burlington
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga