Bud Light launching new seltzer beverage
In response to the soaring popularity of hard seltzers, such as White Claw and Cottage Springs, Bud Light has decided to throw their hat in the ring.
The brewery has announced it's launching a new line of beverages dubbed Bud Light Seltzer.
The new beverage offers a fruity taste with just one gram of sugar and only 80 calories. Initially, it will be available in four flavours, including Black Cherry, Lemon Lime, Mango, and Strawberry.
“We’re incredibly excited about the arrival of Bud Light Seltzer in Canada, especially after receiving so much consumer interest. In response, we created Seltzy as a really engaging way to introduce the newest hard seltzer to Canadian consumers,” Mike D’Agostini, senior director of marketing for Bud Light, said in a news release.
“Having Seltzy quarantine and keep themselves entertained during that 14-day period felt like a really relatable way for Canadians to get to know the newest member of the Bud Light fam," he continued.
Bud Light Seltzer will be available nationwide as of April 9.
- There will be a special light show in Mississauga this New Year's Eve
- Traffic Light Causing Potential Delays in Mississauga
- You Will Be Ticketed for Doing This at a Red Light Camera in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision in Mississauga involving street light
- Have You Got a Ticket From a Red Light Camera in Mississauga?
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke