Bud Light launching new seltzer beverage
In response to the soaring popularity of hard seltzers, such as White Claw and Cottage Springs, Bud Light has decided to throw their hat in the ring.
The brewery has announced it's launching a new line of beverages dubbed Bud Light Seltzer.
The new beverage offers a fruity taste with just one gram of sugar and only 80 calories. Initially, it will be available in four flavours, including Black Cherry, Lemon Lime, Mango, and Strawberry.
“We’re incredibly excited about the arrival of Bud Light Seltzer in Canada, especially after receiving so much consumer interest. In response, we created Seltzy as a really engaging way to introduce the newest hard seltzer to Canadian consumers,” Mike D’Agostini, senior director of marketing for Bud Light, said in a news release.
“Having Seltzy quarantine and keep themselves entertained during that 14-day period felt like a really relatable way for Canadians to get to know the newest member of the Bud Light fam," he continued.
Bud Light Seltzer will be available nationwide as of April 9.
- There will be a special light show in Mississauga this New Year's Eve
- Traffic Light Causing Potential Delays in Mississauga
- You Will Be Ticketed for Doing This at a Red Light Camera in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision in Mississauga involving street light
- Have You Got a Ticket From a Red Light Camera in Mississauga?
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers