Bristol Road closed due to collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a fatal collision in Mississauga.
At 7:46 p.m. tonight (October 1), first responders were called to the area of Bristol Road West and Segriff Drive in relation to a collision.
Two people have been pronounced dead at the scene
Bristol is currently closed between Loonlake Avenue and Segriff Road.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal collision in Mississauga
- Darcel Avenue closed at Darla Drive in Mississauga due to collision
- First responders attending to multi-car collision in Mississauga
- North Service Road is closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Collision on Bristol Rd. kills two in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- All lanes blocked due to highway crash on QEW
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win