Bridge construction will close parts of Mud Street for at least 6 months
Beginning Monday (May 10), Mud St West between Paramount and Isaac Brock Dr will be reduced to one lane in each direction for at least six months.
The City of Hamilton will be completing bridge repair during that period, which is expected to include new bridge railings, road resurfacing, and new sidewalks.
During construction, the multi-use path under the bridge will be closed and trail users are advised to take an alternate route.
Service delays are expected to occur on HSR Route #43 Stone Church.
Businesses in the area will remain open throughout the duration of the construction.
- Here's What's Happening with a Major Bridge in Mississauga
- Ontario Government To Repair Major Mississauga Highway and Bridge
- Motorists can expect 3 months of 'minor delays' as City of Hamilton completes bike lane project
- Here Are Some Major Construction Projects to be Aware of in Mississauga
- Lane reductions on Upper James in Hamilton expected until August, at least
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Geese causing major traffic jam at intersection in Brampton by Costco
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot