BREAKING: Police searching for missing 2-year-old boy from Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is searching for a missing child from Mississauga.
At 10:31 tonight (December 15), PRP was called to the area of Darcel Avenue and Dellaport Drive in relation to a missing two-year-old boy.
Police are currently on scene attempting to determine if the boy left the building.
He’s described as Black, and he was wearing a tank top and a diaper.
Anyone with information regarding the boy’s whereabouts is urged to contact police at 905-453-3311.
The boy has been located in good health.
- Police searching for missing 69-year-old woman from Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 45-year-old man from Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 74-year-old man from Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 74-year-old Mississauga man
- Police searching for missing 84-year-old man from Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source