BREAKING: Paramedics Respond to Drowning Man at Mississauga Community Centre
At 2 p.m. Saturday afternoon, Peel paramedics responded to reports of a man drowning at a public pool.
The incident occured at the pool in South Common Community Centre, located on South Millway in the Burnhamthorpe and Erin Mills area.
According to an unconfirmed report, lifeguards were seen performing CPR on the man, who was eventually loaded into an ambulance while crews did chest compressions. He was described as being unresponsive and unconscious at that time.
The man’s condition is currently unknown. We’ll keep you updated with any new information.
UPDATE: The man has unfortunately been pronounced dead.
- Male Pronounced Dead After Drowning in Mississauga
- Man Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
- Man in Life-Threatening Condition After Being Pulled from Pool in Mississauga
- Police Report Possible Drowning in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 3-Year-Old in Stable Condition After Nearly Drowning in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police attempt water rescue in Mississauga's Credit River
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options