BREAKING: Ontario reporting new high of over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases today
The province is reporting 1,042 new cases of COVID-19 today, making it the second day in a row that it reported a new single-day high.
This surpasses the previous single-day high of 978 new cases that it reported on Saturday, October 24.
Seven new deaths have also been reported.
309 of today’s cases are reported in Toronto, 289 in Peel, 117 in York, 80 in Ottawa, and 52 in Durham.
The province says it has completed 38,769 additional tests since the previous day.
With files from The Canadian Press
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new daily high of 1,328 COVID-19 cases, with 385 in Peel
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new daily high of 1,581 COVID-19 cases
- Ontario reporting 827 new cases of COVID-19 today, 169 new cases in Peel
- Ontario reporting 1,822 new COVID-19 cases today, 29 new deaths
- Ontario officials report 425 new COVID-19 cases, 31 new cases reported in Mississauga
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga
- Male in hospital following shooting in Mississauga