BREAKING: Ontario reporting new high of over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases today
The province is reporting 1,042 new cases of COVID-19 today, making it the second day in a row that it reported a new single-day high.
This surpasses the previous single-day high of 978 new cases that it reported on Saturday, October 24.
Seven new deaths have also been reported.
309 of today’s cases are reported in Toronto, 289 in Peel, 117 in York, 80 in Ottawa, and 52 in Durham.
The province says it has completed 38,769 additional tests since the previous day.
With files from The Canadian Press
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new daily high of 1,328 COVID-19 cases, with 385 in Peel
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new record high of 1,924 COVID-19 cases today
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new daily high of 1,581 COVID-19 cases
- Ontario reporting 827 new cases of COVID-19 today, 169 new cases in Peel
- Ontario reporting 1,822 new COVID-19 cases today, 29 new deaths
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze