BREAKING: Ontario reporting new daily high of 1,328 COVID-19 cases, with 385 in Peel
The province is reporting a new record high of 1,328 COVID-19 cases today, making it the second day in a row it reported a new high.
This surpasses the previous high of 1,312 cases it reported on Saturday, November 7.
Ontario is also reporting 13 new deaths, according to Minister of Health Christine Elliott.
There are 434 new cases in Toronto, 385 in Peel, 105 in York Region, 71 in Ottawa, 68 in Hamilton, 43 in Halton, and 56 in Durham.
877 more cases have been resolved cases and nearly 37,600 additional tests completed, Elliott says.
Photo courtesy of The Canadian Press
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new daily high of 1,581 COVID-19 cases
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting record 1,132 new COVID-19 cases, 258 in Peel
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new high of over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases today
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new daily high of 1,588 new COVID-19 cases
- Ontario reporting 1,822 new COVID-19 cases today, 29 new deaths
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - December 1, 2020
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.