BREAKING: Mississauga Shooting Victim Identified
The victim in Saturday’s Streetsville shooting has been identified as 23-year-old Toronto man Deshawn Brandon Nicholson.
On Saturday, Oct. 22, police received a disturbance call around 3:56 a.m. and went to 327 Queen St. S. in Mississauga to investigate. The callers who dialed 911 reported hearing possible gun shots. Upon arrival, police found a male with obvious signs of trauma. Emergency crews attempted to revive the victim, but he succumbed to his injuries.
Police have confirmed that Nicholson died of a injuries “consistent with a gunshot wound.”
There is no information on a possible suspect at this time.
Investigators from the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau are asking anyone with any information about the murder to please come forward.
Investigators would like to speak to witnesses who may have been in the area of 327 Queen Street South in Mississauga at the time of the murder.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Victim Identified in City Centre Condo Murder in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Murder Investigation
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- Police Arrest 19-Year-Old in Connection With Mississauga Shooting Death of Teen
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga