BREAKING: Man Arrested in Connection with Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
Police have made an arrest after the body of a 14 year old boy was found in Mississauga.
The victim was located Friday morning (December 7) in a park area near the intersection of Truscott Drive and Southdown Road.
The victim has been identified on social media as Riley Martin.
Police confirmed that the incident was a homicide and is being investigated by the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau.
Police have arrested Nicholas Mahabir, a 20 year old Mississauga man, in connection with this incident.
Mahabir is charged with second degree murder and will appear in court on Saturday, December 8.
Police say this is the 25th homicide of the year in Peel.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with further information is asked to contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2 mil family home with impressive kitchen
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Ice from other vehicle shatters windshield in Mississauga
- Armed suspects flee attempted bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Second Suspect After 14-Year-Old Boy Murdered in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 14 Year Old Homicide Victim in Mississauga Identified by Friends on Social Media
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old
- Police Investigating Homicide of 83 Year Old Woman in Mississauga