BREAKING: First responders attending to an explosion in Mississauga apartment
First responders are attending to a reported explosion in Mississauga.
At 9:00 a.m. today (Nov. 13), first responders were called to the area of Rathburn Rd. and Fieldgate Dr. in relation to reports of an explosion from an apartment unit.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Service are on scene and has confirmed that a wall has collapsed.
Peel police say it is unknown if there are any injuries at this time.
The building is being evacuated and more information is to come.
Peel Paramedics say that they are on scene and have assessed seven people.
“At this point, there are no injuries and nobody is being transported. We are supporting our emergency services partners as on scene operations continue,” Peel Paramedics said on social media.
Police say there are still no reports of injuries and that the fire has been extinguished.
Emergency crews remain on scene.
Police say the incident remains under investigation and that no injuries have been reported in connection with the fire.
Anyone with information is asked to contact 12 Division, Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 1233 or Crime Stoppers
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency crews responding to a house fire in Mississauga
- Peel Paramedics on Scene Following Possible Propane Tank Explosion
- UPDATE: Man found dead at scene of a garage fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews Currently on Scene at Mississauga House Fire
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry