BREAKING: Dead body found in Mississauga home
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating the discovery of a dead body found in a home in the area of Four Springs Ave and Eglinton Avenue West in Mississauga.
A child also found in the residence was taken to hospital for assessment by Peel Regional Paramedic Services.
Due to the fact the investigation is ongoing, PRP is unable to release the age, gender, or name of either the deceased person or the child taken to hospital.
More to come.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Some residents and councillor furious about bridge demolition in Mississauga
- Mississauga RONA among 34 Lowe's stores closing across Canada
- UPDATE: Police no longer investigating body found in Mississauga home
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Body Found in Car in Mississauga
- Police Release Identities of Two Dead Men Found in Mississauga Home