BREAKING: Dead body found in Mississauga home
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating the discovery of a dead body found in a home in the area of Four Springs Ave and Eglinton Avenue West in Mississauga.
A child also found in the residence was taken to hospital for assessment by Peel Regional Paramedic Services.
Due to the fact the investigation is ongoing, PRP is unable to release the age, gender, or name of either the deceased person or the child taken to hospital.
More to come.
- UPDATE: Police no longer investigating body found in Mississauga home
- Peel Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Body Found in Car in Mississauga
- Firefighters responding to fire alarm at Mississauga condo building
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- These Square One stores have officially reopened in Mississauga
- What’s Open and Closed Canada Day in Mississauga
- Mississauga restaurant apologizes for controversial post about tipping