BREAKING: Dead body found in Mississauga home
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating the discovery of a dead body found in a home in the area of Four Springs Ave and Eglinton Avenue West in Mississauga.
A child also found in the residence was taken to hospital for assessment by Peel Regional Paramedic Services.
Due to the fact the investigation is ongoing, PRP is unable to release the age, gender, or name of either the deceased person or the child taken to hospital.
More to come.
- UPDATE: Police no longer investigating body found in Mississauga home
- Peel Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Police investigating homicide after dead body found in Mississauga
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city