BREAKING: 14-year-old boy from North York found safe
Toronto Police Service (TPS) have located 14-year-old Shammah Jolayemi for whom an Amber Alert was issued shortly after midnight on March 5.
Jolayemi was abducted in connection to a drug-related debt owed by his stepbrother Olalekan Osikoya.
Jolayemi was found safe and is being taken to the hospital for a medical checkup.
TPS has scheduled a news conference for tomorrow morning.
- UPDATE: Amber Alert still in effect for missing 14-year-old boy from North York
- AMBER ALERT issued for 14-year-old boy from North York
- Hamilton father facing charges after missing six-year-old boy in Amber Alert found safe
- Amber Alert Cancelled After Two-Year-Old Girl Located Safe
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga