BREAKING: 14-year-old boy from North York found safe
Toronto Police Service (TPS) have located 14-year-old Shammah Jolayemi for whom an Amber Alert was issued shortly after midnight on March 5.
Jolayemi was abducted in connection to a drug-related debt owed by his stepbrother Olalekan Osikoya.
Jolayemi was found safe and is being taken to the hospital for a medical checkup.
TPS has scheduled a news conference for tomorrow morning.
- UPDATE: Amber Alert still in effect for missing 14-year-old boy from North York
- AMBER ALERT issued for 14-year-old boy from North York
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- Amber Alert Cancelled After Two-Year-Old Girl Located Safe
- UPDATE: Amber Alert Cancelled After Child Located Safe
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- These Mississauga retailers are open (or opening) for in-store shopping
- Mississauga to begin reopening outdoor amenities