Brand new yoga and wellness facility now open in Mississauga
If you're feeling especially stressed (as many of us are during this ominous and unpredictable second wave), you might be happy to hear that you can enjoy a yoga practice and a massage (or other treatment) at a brand new yoga and wellness clinic in Mississauga.
Natural Alignments, a clinic specializing in yoga, massage, physiotherapy, meditation and more, opened the doors to its bright and spacious facility late last month.
The clinic, which boasts a spacious yoga studio that overlooks the Courtney Park entertainment complex, offers Hatha, Hatha flow, restorative/meditation and ELDOA (a stretching and strengthening technique for the spine and joints of the body) yoga classes Monday to Friday.
According to the company's website, all express lunchtime yoga classes are free until Dec. 18.
As far as other services go, the clinic also offers massage, acupuncture, athletic therapy, concussion therapy, physiotherapy, meditation, talk therapy, internal health services and more.
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Geese causing major traffic jam at intersection in Brampton by Costco
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot