Brand new yoga and wellness facility now open in Mississauga
If you're feeling especially stressed (as many of us are during this ominous and unpredictable second wave), you might be happy to hear that you can enjoy a yoga practice and a massage (or other treatment) at a brand new yoga and wellness clinic in Mississauga.
Natural Alignments, a clinic specializing in yoga, massage, physiotherapy, meditation and more, opened the doors to its bright and spacious facility late last month.
The clinic, which boasts a spacious yoga studio that overlooks the Courtney Park entertainment complex, offers Hatha, Hatha flow, restorative/meditation and ELDOA (a stretching and strengthening technique for the spine and joints of the body) yoga classes Monday to Friday.
According to the company's website, all express lunchtime yoga classes are free until Dec. 18.
As far as other services go, the clinic also offers massage, acupuncture, athletic therapy, concussion therapy, physiotherapy, meditation, talk therapy, internal health services and more.
- 5 Strange Names Once Proposed for Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 12, 2021
- A new bakery is now open at Square One in Mississauga
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision in Mississauga