Brand New Vietnamese Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
Although winter has been good to us so far, some icy days are on the horizon and that means one thing:
You'll need some pho in your life.
Fortunately for lovers of classic Vietnamese fare, Pho Brothers, a brand new family-run restaurant with some catchy signage, has officially opened on Dixie Rd., just south of Dundas.
The restaurant opened in the Magnotta Winery plaza on Dec. 16.
Diners who are on a post-holiday budget should also note that from, now until Jan. 16, customers can enjoy a 20 per cent off promotion on dine-in and takeout orders.
So if you're in the mood for pho, you can grab some on the city's east end.
And who isn't in the mood for pho during the winter?
- Peel confirms COVID-19 outbreaks at two long-term care homes in Mississauga
- Outbreak at Mississauga long-term care home after staff member tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 248 in Mississauga
- New Pho Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- A New Vietnamese And Thai Restaurant Finally Opened in Mississauga
- Brand New Italian and Portuguese Dine-In and Takeout Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Pho Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Sri Lankan and Indian Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga