Brand New Vietnamese Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
Although winter has been good to us so far, some icy days are on the horizon and that means one thing:
You'll need some pho in your life.
Fortunately for lovers of classic Vietnamese fare, Pho Brothers, a brand new family-run restaurant with some catchy signage, has officially opened on Dixie Rd., just south of Dundas.
The restaurant opened in the Magnotta Winery plaza on Dec. 16.
Diners who are on a post-holiday budget should also note that from, now until Jan. 16, customers can enjoy a 20 per cent off promotion on dine-in and takeout orders.
So if you're in the mood for pho, you can grab some on the city's east end.
And who isn't in the mood for pho during the winter?
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga