Brand New Vietnamese Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
Although winter has been good to us so far, some icy days are on the horizon and that means one thing:
You'll need some pho in your life.
Fortunately for lovers of classic Vietnamese fare, Pho Brothers, a brand new family-run restaurant with some catchy signage, has officially opened on Dixie Rd., just south of Dundas.
The restaurant opened in the Magnotta Winery plaza on Dec. 16.
Diners who are on a post-holiday budget should also note that from, now until Jan. 16, customers can enjoy a 20 per cent off promotion on dine-in and takeout orders.
So if you're in the mood for pho, you can grab some on the city's east end.
And who isn't in the mood for pho during the winter?
- New Pho Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Brand New Italian and Portuguese Dine-In and Takeout Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- A New Vietnamese And Thai Restaurant Finally Opened in Mississauga
- Brand New Pho Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Sri Lankan and Indian Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault