Brand New Transit Service Launches From Pearson Airport
Greyhound Bus lines now offers direct service from the airport to a few different regions in Ontario.
Greyhound's new direct service from the airport to more than ten regional cities in Southern Ontario aims to provide residents with better access to Toronto Pearson's global connectivity, while offering visitors a convenient connection to tourism destinations and attractions across the province.
This project has been in the works for a few months now, connecting such destinations as Cambridge, Guelph, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, and Windsor to Pearson airport.
This better connectivity also aims to shift people out of single cars, reducing congestion and supporting a more sustainable transportation network.
The new connection had a soft launch in April and an official launch late last month.
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- Mississauga residents reminded to properly dispose of certain household goods
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- 165 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, nine new cases found in Mississauga
- Mississauga man celebrating Poker Lotto win