Brand New Transit Service Launches From Pearson Airport
Greyhound Bus lines now offers direct service from the airport to a few different regions in Ontario.
Greyhound's new direct service from the airport to more than ten regional cities in Southern Ontario aims to provide residents with better access to Toronto Pearson's global connectivity, while offering visitors a convenient connection to tourism destinations and attractions across the province.
This project has been in the works for a few months now, connecting such destinations as Cambridge, Guelph, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, and Windsor to Pearson airport.
This better connectivity also aims to shift people out of single cars, reducing congestion and supporting a more sustainable transportation network.
The new connection had a soft launch in April and an official launch late last month.
- Greyhound Buses Will Run from Pearson Airport Soon
- Is a Major Change Coming to Pearson Airport in Mississauga?
- Mississauga's Pearson Airport is first Canadian airport to achieve global health accreditation amid COVID-19
- There's a New Way to Leave Pearson Airport
- Pearson Airport Set to Welcome Massive New Project
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility