Brand New Transit Service Launches From Pearson Airport
Greyhound Bus lines now offers direct service from the airport to a few different regions in Ontario.
Greyhound's new direct service from the airport to more than ten regional cities in Southern Ontario aims to provide residents with better access to Toronto Pearson's global connectivity, while offering visitors a convenient connection to tourism destinations and attractions across the province.
This project has been in the works for a few months now, connecting such destinations as Cambridge, Guelph, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, and Windsor to Pearson airport.
This better connectivity also aims to shift people out of single cars, reducing congestion and supporting a more sustainable transportation network.
The new connection had a soft launch in April and an official launch late last month.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga