Brand New Transit Service Launches From Pearson Airport
Greyhound Bus lines now offers direct service from the airport to a few different regions in Ontario.
Greyhound's new direct service from the airport to more than ten regional cities in Southern Ontario aims to provide residents with better access to Toronto Pearson's global connectivity, while offering visitors a convenient connection to tourism destinations and attractions across the province.
This project has been in the works for a few months now, connecting such destinations as Cambridge, Guelph, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, and Windsor to Pearson airport.
This better connectivity also aims to shift people out of single cars, reducing congestion and supporting a more sustainable transportation network.
The new connection had a soft launch in April and an official launch late last month.
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga Company Hit With Massive Fine After Worker Dies From 30 Foot Fall
- Newly Opened Chinese Restaurant Giving Away Free Food Today in Mississauga