Brand New Transit Service Launches From Pearson Airport
Greyhound Bus lines now offers direct service from the airport to a few different regions in Ontario.
Greyhound's new direct service from the airport to more than ten regional cities in Southern Ontario aims to provide residents with better access to Toronto Pearson's global connectivity, while offering visitors a convenient connection to tourism destinations and attractions across the province.
This project has been in the works for a few months now, connecting such destinations as Cambridge, Guelph, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, and Windsor to Pearson airport.
This better connectivity also aims to shift people out of single cars, reducing congestion and supporting a more sustainable transportation network.
The new connection had a soft launch in April and an official launch late last month.
- Greyhound Buses Will Run from Pearson Airport Soon
- Pearson Airport Set to Welcome Massive New Project
- Some Interesting Facts You Didn't Know About Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Protest Causing Traffic Delays at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Did You Know You Can Get Uber at Pearson Airport in Mississauga?