Brand New Take Out Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
While take-out joints are plentiful in Mississauga and beyond, there's always room for one more—especially when it's one that's serving comforting and authentic South Asian dishes.
Those who love Pakistani cuisine might be happy to hear that The Village, a popular takeout joint that hails from Cambridge, Ont., is now operating a resto in the 5 and 10 area in Mississauga.
The restaurant specializes in takeout and catering and offers a ton of classic dishes, including meat and vegetable samosas, chicken pakoras, tandoori chicken, chicken tikka, biryani, butter chicken, shrimp masala, lamb karahi, wraps, naans, assorted curries and more.
The restaurant also offers a bbq family meal with naan and assorted kebabs for $22.99.
To better diversify its menu, it also offers a range of Hakka dishes, including chow mein, chilli chicken curry, crispy beef curry and more.
The resto also has a few grand opening specials on offer, including $3.99 chicken biryani on Mondays and Tuesdays, one free naan with any meat curry on Wednesdays and Thursdays, $1 naan all week long and one free pop with any wrap.
The Village also offers catering options that start at $6.50 per person (minimum 25 people).
So if you want to grab some samosas or biryani, you might want to stop by the Cooksville takeout joint soon.
- Well-Known Indian and Pakistani Restaurant Expands in Mississauga
- Brand New Chinese Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Popular Portuguese Chicken Joint Expanding in Mississauga
- Brand New Caribbean Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault