Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
Whether it's clothing or food, there's alway something new coming to Square One.
So far, it's been a good 2018 for Mississauga's biggest mall. Over the past few weeks, the mall has welcomed new stores
(Genesis and Toys Cubed) and announced that a few more retail and foodservice joints are coming (namely Sansotei and SU&BU).
And now, fashion fans have a brand new store to peruse.
Babaton, a clothing brand familiar to anyone who shops at the chic, semi-boho Aritiza, has officially opened its own store in Square One.
The store, which opened March 8, is located near The Gap on the upper level.
For those who are unaware, Babaton is known for its flowing blouses, pants, cardigans, jackets and more.
As for how to best describe the brand's pieces, Yorkdale said it best while describing the opening of the company's flagship store:
"Defined by elevated fabrics and precisely tailored details, the Babaton atelier finds beauty in simplicity."
Most of the pieces are also work-appropriate, so the pieces can do double-time.
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- Here's What's Happening With Mississauga's Municipal Election Right Now
- Popular Clothing Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Male Arrested for Riding on Top of Moving Train in Mississauga
- Big Plans in Store For One of Mississauga's Best Known Neighbourhoods