Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
Whether it's clothing or food, there's alway something new coming to Square One.
So far, it's been a good 2018 for Mississauga's biggest mall. Over the past few weeks, the mall has welcomed new stores
(Genesis and Toys Cubed) and announced that a few more retail and foodservice joints are coming (namely Sansotei and SU&BU).
And now, fashion fans have a brand new store to peruse.
Babaton, a clothing brand familiar to anyone who shops at the chic, semi-boho Aritiza, has officially opened its own store in Square One.
The store, which opened March 8, is located near The Gap on the upper level.
For those who are unaware, Babaton is known for its flowing blouses, pants, cardigans, jackets and more.
As for how to best describe the brand's pieces, Yorkdale said it best while describing the opening of the company's flagship store:
"Defined by elevated fabrics and precisely tailored details, the Babaton atelier finds beauty in simplicity."
Most of the pieces are also work-appropriate, so the pieces can do double-time.
- Trio robs Brampton convenience store, police say
- Hamilton considers closing East Mountain street to vehicles, asks residents to weigh in
- Two males involved in Brampton collision flee on foot, Peel police say
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car