Brand New Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
Although most people know that Square One is one of the best places to go for food and shopping (and even beehives, believe it or not), they might still be happy to learn that yet another boutique is calling the iconic shopping centre home.
Jewellery fans should be happy to hear that Links of London, the well-known U.K.-based jewellery brand, just opened its fifth Canadian freestanding location in Square One.
The brand's newest location, which hosted a grand opening event on July 19, is opening three months after the unveiling of Links of London's first brick-and-mortar store on the west coast.
The newest Square One location, which spans 800 sq. ft., is the brand's fourth freestanding operation in the GTA.
The brand says that shoppers who visit the news store will be introduced to experiential features such as the engraving & customization bar that's been created to highlight the company's made-to-order program—a program that allows customers to design a bespoke piece of jewellery on the spot.
"We are thrilled to be strengthening our brand presence in the GTA and bringing our freestanding retail concept to Square One," said Leela Petrakis, president of FF Group North America, the parent company of Links of London.
"As the traditions and sartorial elegance of modern Britain play an increasingly important role in Canadian culture, now is the perfect time to introduce Square One customers to this great British experience along with personalization and storytelling elements at the core of the Links of London brand DNA."
From July 19-22, Links of London will celebrate the opening by taking over the Grand Rotunda in the shopping centre’s luxury wing with a British Invasion pop-up, complete with a customized British phone booth and English garden photo activation that will give shoppers a unique London experience.
Links of London says it hopes to open more standalone locations across Canada in the future.
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- Mississauga officially cancels all events up until July 3
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Jewellery Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga