Brand New Sri Lankan and Indian Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
Mississauga is a virtual paradise for the Indian food lover.
But that doesn’t make a new restaurant opening less exciting.
If you’ve recently checked out the Long and McQuade plaza on Rathburn Rd (right between Mavis and Perivale Rd.), you might have seen some signage indicating that a brand new Sri Lankan resto is coming.
Bitunthavanam, a Sri Lankan restaurant, has just opened in the long-standing plaza (right between the aforementioned music store and a mental math school).
If the restaurant looks familiar, you aren't crazy—the signage is identical to that of previous Bitunthavanam restaurants, which have occupied space in both the Heartland Town Centre area and Brampton.
As far as food goes, the newly opened resto offers vadal, veggie rolls, kottu rotti, biryani, dosas and more.
There truly is no such thing as too many South Asian restaurants.
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends