Brand New Sri Lankan and Indian Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
Mississauga is a virtual paradise for the Indian food lover.
But that doesn’t make a new restaurant opening less exciting.
If you’ve recently checked out the Long and McQuade plaza on Rathburn Rd (right between Mavis and Perivale Rd.), you might have seen some signage indicating that a brand new Sri Lankan resto is coming.
Bitunthavanam, a Sri Lankan restaurant, has just opened in the long-standing plaza (right between the aforementioned music store and a mental math school).
If the restaurant looks familiar, you aren't crazy—the signage is identical to that of previous Bitunthavanam restaurants, which have occupied space in both the Heartland Town Centre area and Brampton.
As far as food goes, the newly opened resto offers vadal, veggie rolls, kottu rotti, biryani, dosas and more.
There truly is no such thing as too many South Asian restaurants.
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- City still concerned about controversial convent and senior’s residence in Mississauga
- New case of coronavirus found in Ontario