Brand New Shawarma Restaurant Finally Coming to Shawarma Free Neighbourhood in Mississauga
Since Mississauga has such a diverse food landscape, you wouldn't think the city had a massive shawarma dead zone.
But believe us, it does.
The quaint, trendy Port Credit neighbourhood boasts Indian, Thai, Caribbean, Greek and Italian restaurants, but was never a go-to place for cheap and delicious shawarma. Sure, there were well-known shawarma joints in the nearby Clarkson and Lakeview neighbourhoods, but that wasn't good enough for the PC diner with a hankering for some tender, garlicky chicken.
Thankfully, Lazeez Shawarma is here to rescue residents from culinary peril.
Souvlaki Port Credit, located right next to Fired Up! on Lakeshore Rd., will soon to be home to the expanding Lazeez brand.
Lazeez Shawarma, which operates a few locations throughout the city, is known for its personable service and decidedly tasty shawarma (Lazeez appears on our Top 5 Shawarma list, after all).
We'll keep you posted on more new opening details as they emerge.
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- A Look at the Most Expensive and Cheapest Houses in Mississauga
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations