Brand New Seafood Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
Seafood lovers, rejoice—a brand new restaurant specializing in fish and crustaceans has opened its doors in Mississauga (something that might come as a relief for Topiary's and Walker's Wine Bar and Grill fans who have been aching for more seafood options).
Seafood Centre (not to be confused with the massive Seafood City supermarket) recently opened its doors in Meadowvale Town Centre.
As far as the menu goes, diners can expect a mix of ocean and Mediterranean fare.
The resto offers seabream barbecue with lemon and garlic, grilled salmon fillet, basa fish and chips, seafood soup, salmon platters, shawarma plates, shrimp linguine, a calamari platter, a salmon shawarma sandwich and more.
The restaurant also offers some desserts, including rice pudding.
So the next time you have a hankering for a healthy lunch (or a creative one, as you don't hear about salmon shawarma wraps everyday), Seafood Centre might be worth checking out.
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- New COVID-19 case reported at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga