Brand New Seafood Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
Seafood lovers, rejoice—a brand new restaurant specializing in fish and crustaceans has opened its doors in Mississauga (something that might come as a relief for Topiary's and Walker's Wine Bar and Grill fans who have been aching for more seafood options).
Seafood Centre (not to be confused with the massive Seafood City supermarket) recently opened its doors in Meadowvale Town Centre.
As far as the menu goes, diners can expect a mix of ocean and Mediterranean fare.
The resto offers seabream barbecue with lemon and garlic, grilled salmon fillet, basa fish and chips, seafood soup, salmon platters, shawarma plates, shrimp linguine, a calamari platter, a salmon shawarma sandwich and more.
The restaurant also offers some desserts, including rice pudding.
So the next time you have a hankering for a healthy lunch (or a creative one, as you don't hear about salmon shawarma wraps everyday), Seafood Centre might be worth checking out.
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class