Brand New Restaurant Suddenly Shuts Down in Mississauga
It was over before it even began.
When Spring Rolls suddenly left its long-standing home in Mississauga's Sussex Centre, everyone wondered what would replace the once-beloved Asian fusion joint.
Some time after the restaurant's sudden departure from Peel in general (it shuttered its Erin Mills Town Centre and Bramalea City Centre locations prior to leaving the Square One area), we learned that Dine and Chill, another Asian fusion restaurant, was setting up shop in the enviable location.
Now, it looks like the new resto has also shuttered its doors.
Dine and Chill, which celebrated its grand opening in September 2017, no longer appears to be operational. The restaurant's windows are blocked by white blinds and the "open" sign has been off for a number of days now.
Restaurant operators have not announced or confirmed the closure on social media, but calls to the resto are going to voicemail.
Dine and Chill has not responded to inSauga.com's requests for comment.
The reason for the closure is unknown, as Dine and Chill was fairly well-reviewed on social media sites.
We'll keep you updated on what becomes of the Sussex Centre space in the future.
- Brand New Restaurant Opens in Former Spring Rolls Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Coming to Vacant Spring Rolls Space in Mississauga
- Trendy Restaurant Opening New Location in Sussex Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Thai Restaurant Closes in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga