Brand New Restaurant Set to Open Up in Mississauga
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: it’s been a good year for restaurant openings in Mississauga.
Although we’re only a few weeks into 2018, we’ve already welcomed a number of exciting new restaurants to the fold—and we’re about to welcome one more.
A new Port Credit area restaurant called Skewers Mediterranean Gourmet Grill is about to open up on Lakeshore Rd.
The new restaurant, located right next to the city’s iconic Dairy Cream hotspot, has been teasing diners with images of its ongoing construction process and promises of fresh meat grilled on a daily basis.
To build trust does not require a strategy but a positive/memorable food experience! SKEWERS! Coming Soon! #mississauaga #toronto #etobicoke #brampton #oakville #burlington #miltonon #hamiltonontario #northyork #delicioso #torontogrillz #mississaugafoodie #sauga #lakeshorelife #portcredit #mississaugarealestate #yummy #sault #kababs #hamiltonontario
In one post, operators say the restaurant’s toque mastered his trade as an award-winning chef in Jordan and Dubai.
So if you have a hankering for fresh meat grilled with savoury vegetables, you’ll be able to test out a brand new kabob joint soon enough.
The restaurant is expected to open sometime in March.
- Unique New Restaurant Officially Opens its Doors in Mississauga
- Toronto Kabob Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga
- New Mediterranean Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- Chef from restaurant in Italy opens unique new restaurant in Mississauga
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated Egyptian Restaurant Will Open in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2