Brand New Restaurant Set to Open Up in Mississauga
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: it’s been a good year for restaurant openings in Mississauga.
Although we’re only a few weeks into 2018, we’ve already welcomed a number of exciting new restaurants to the fold—and we’re about to welcome one more.
A new Port Credit area restaurant called Skewers Mediterranean Gourmet Grill is about to open up on Lakeshore Rd.
The new restaurant, located right next to the city’s iconic Dairy Cream hotspot, has been teasing diners with images of its ongoing construction process and promises of fresh meat grilled on a daily basis.
To build trust does not require a strategy but a positive/memorable food experience! SKEWERS! Coming Soon! #mississauaga #toronto #etobicoke #brampton #oakville #burlington #miltonon #hamiltonontario #northyork #delicioso #torontogrillz #mississaugafoodie #sauga #lakeshorelife #portcredit #mississaugarealestate #yummy #sault #kababs #hamiltonontario
In one post, operators say the restaurant’s toque mastered his trade as an award-winning chef in Jordan and Dubai.
So if you have a hankering for fresh meat grilled with savoury vegetables, you’ll be able to test out a brand new kabob joint soon enough.
The restaurant is expected to open sometime in March.
- Man in Life-Threatening Condition After Being Pulled from Pool in Mississauga
- Crews Attending Basement Fire in Mississauga
- A New Pop-Up Store is Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Facing 45 Hate-Related Charges
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Unique New Restaurant Officially Opens its Doors in Mississauga
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated Egyptian Restaurant Will Open in Mississauga
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
- Brand New Greek Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga