Brand New Restaurant Set to Open Up in Mississauga
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: it’s been a good year for restaurant openings in Mississauga.
Although we’re only a few weeks into 2018, we’ve already welcomed a number of exciting new restaurants to the fold—and we’re about to welcome one more.
A new Port Credit area restaurant called Skewers Mediterranean Gourmet Grill is about to open up on Lakeshore Rd.
The new restaurant, located right next to the city’s iconic Dairy Cream hotspot, has been teasing diners with images of its ongoing construction process and promises of fresh meat grilled on a daily basis.
To build trust does not require a strategy but a positive/memorable food experience! SKEWERS! Coming Soon! #mississauaga #toronto #etobicoke #brampton #oakville #burlington #miltonon #hamiltonontario #northyork #delicioso #torontogrillz #mississaugafoodie #sauga #lakeshorelife #portcredit #mississaugarealestate #yummy #sault #kababs #hamiltonontario
In one post, operators say the restaurant’s toque mastered his trade as an award-winning chef in Jordan and Dubai.
So if you have a hankering for fresh meat grilled with savoury vegetables, you’ll be able to test out a brand new kabob joint soon enough.
The restaurant is expected to open sometime in March.
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Peel Region PC Candidates Split Over Endorsements in Leadership Race
- Canada Breaks Tourism Record in 2017
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Mississauga
- What Does $300,000 Get You in Mississauga Compared to Other Cities?
- Brand New Greek Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Italian and Portuguese Dine-In and Takeout Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Egyptian Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Brand New Waterfront Restaurant Set to Open in Mississauga