Brand new restaurant opens in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
Heartland Town Centre—the vast power centre with over 180 stores that’s known for its wide array of clothing stores, speciality shops, restaurants and more—has officially welcomed Masala Canteen, which is now open!
“With the ocean of cuisines flowing and gushing in from every corner of the world, it seems that the robust spices, culinary diversity and delighting richness of Authentic Indian Cuisine is getting diluted,” the restaurant’s website reads.
“Masala Canteen is an elaborate attempt to restore the balance and give Authentic Indian Cuisine, its fair share of importance and value.”
Masala Canteen, part of a multi-brand franchise, operates locations in India, Qatar and England.
This brand new Mississauga location will mark the brand’s first foray into Canada and is located near the Hallmark store on Mavis Rd.
Cover photo courtesy of Masala Canteen’s official website
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- Heavy snow warning issued for Mississauga
- GO Train service on Milton, Lakeshore East corridors suspended
- Top 5 Bar Nachos in Mississauga
- Utility company warning Mississauga residents to beware of sophisticated phone scam
- Brand New Restaurant Coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Three New Restaurants are Opening in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular pet store opens brand new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Japanese Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga