Brand New Restaurant Opens in Former Spring Rolls Location in Mississauga
When Spring Rolls suddenly left its long-standing home in Mississauga’s Sussex Centre, everyone wondered what would replace the once-beloved Asian fusion joint.
Now, we have an answer.
Dine and Chill, another Asian fusion restaurant, has officially set up shop in the prime City Centre location and is currently enjoying a soft opening.
Right now, the restaurant is offering a temporary dinner menu that includes a few unique dishes, such as red wine ravioli, mussels in butter sauce, a spring roll platter, lamb shank, lobster for two, Omakase Sashimi Deluxe, smoked duck breast, salmon steak, a plethora of sushi options and more.
Entrees hover around the $20 mark and the resto is also offering a temporary list of mocktails, including mixed fruit beverages and coconut yogurt.
A Dine and Chill representative said the restaurant will host a grand opening in September and introduce a more permanent menu around that time.
In the meantime, feel free to hit up the brand new resto!
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Mississauga Councillors Appoints Former Councillor in Ward 1
- Unique New Restaurant With Board Game Nights Now Open in Mississauga
- Is Mississauga Having Record-Breaking Weather?
- Iconic Mississauga Sports Complex Getting Brand New Name
- Brand New Restaurant Coming to Vacant Spring Rolls Space in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Suddenly Shuts Down in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Jamaican Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga
- New Asian Fusion Restaurant Serving Sushi Tacos Opens in Mississauga