Brand New Restaurant Opens First Canadian Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
While it’s certainly not unusual for exciting new restaurants to set up shop in Mississauga’s shopping centres, we don’t hear about new openings (of the food-related kind) in Erin Mills Town Centre nearly as often as we’d like.
Fortunately for us—and for everyone who lives in the growing and ever-more-bustling community around EMTC—a brand new restaurant has opened its doors inside the newly rejuvenated retail hotspot.
We're excited to announce that Crepes de Luxe just opened its first cafe in Canada, and it's located on the lower level, Walmart wing!#Crepes #CrepesDeLuxe #Mississauga #Dessert pic.twitter.com/ROSlHy8kbD— ErinMillsTownCentre (@erinmillstown) January 16, 2019
On Jan. 16, EMTC took to Twitter to announce that Crepes De Luxe opened its first Canadian location on the lower level of the shopping centre.
The new cafe can be found in the Walmart wing.
The Parisian-style cafe offers sweet and savoury crepes and something else that’s a little off the beaten path: Turkish coffee.
The newly-opened restaurant has already netted some online buzz, eliciting close to 300 reactions on Facebook and 120 comments.
So if you plan on stopping by EMTC for lunch, Crepes De Luxe might be worth checking out.
- Popular Cafe Opens New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- New decor store now open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- New Home Goods Store Now Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Something Very Unique Has Officially Opened at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Opening New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February