Brand New Restaurant Opens First Canadian Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
While it’s certainly not unusual for exciting new restaurants to set up shop in Mississauga’s shopping centres, we don’t hear about new openings (of the food-related kind) in Erin Mills Town Centre nearly as often as we’d like.
Fortunately for us—and for everyone who lives in the growing and ever-more-bustling community around EMTC—a brand new restaurant has opened its doors inside the newly rejuvenated retail hotspot.
We're excited to announce that Crepes de Luxe just opened its first cafe in Canada, and it's located on the lower level, Walmart wing!#Crepes #CrepesDeLuxe #Mississauga #Dessert pic.twitter.com/ROSlHy8kbD— ErinMillsTownCentre (@erinmillstown) January 16, 2019
On Jan. 16, EMTC took to Twitter to announce that Crepes De Luxe opened its first Canadian location on the lower level of the shopping centre.
The new cafe can be found in the Walmart wing.
The Parisian-style cafe offers sweet and savoury crepes and something else that’s a little off the beaten path: Turkish coffee.
The newly-opened restaurant has already netted some online buzz, eliciting close to 300 reactions on Facebook and 120 comments.
So if you plan on stopping by EMTC for lunch, Crepes De Luxe might be worth checking out.
- Damaging Weather Expected to Hit Mississauga Soon
- Riya Rajkumar's Mother Speaks Out After Daughter's Death
- Snow and Extremely High Winds in the Forecast for Mississauga
- Mississauga Demands Financial Compensation for Refugees
- PHOTOS: These are the Most (and Least) Affordable Homes in Mississauga Right Now
- Popular Cafe Opens New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Something Very Unique Has Officially Opened at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Opening New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Walmart at Erin Mills Town Centre Finally Set to Open in Mississauga
- A New Pop-Up Store is Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga